Trusted Support Coordination
makes the complex simple.
Navigating the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) can be tricky and our highly skilled Support Coordinators will guide you through. As a leading registered NDIS provider, Support Coordination is delivered to eligible NDIS participants across the ACT, NSW and VIC.
All levels of Support Coordination are available, including:
- Level 2: Coordination of Supports.
- Level 3: Specialist Support Coordination.
All age groups and levels of ability are supported, including:
- NDIS plans for YPIRAC (Younger People in Residential Aged Care).
- Participants living with psychosocial disabilities.
- Children and Young People living in Statutory Out Of Home Care (SOOHC) or Voluntary Out of Home Care (VOOHC).
- Acquired Disabilities.
As a participant with Trusted Support Coordination, you will have an assigned Support Coordinator to work with you and your NDIS plan. You will have the opportunity to strengthen your skills and knowledge to best meet your NDIS plan goals. The Support Coordinator will work closely with you to ensure you get the best out of your funded supports, informal supports and mainstream supports.